Female BAMFs Throughout History
do you think it ever freaks actors out that if their shows get on netflix people can stare at them on phone screens while pooping
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
ideas for a self care day:
- sleep in and stay under the covers when you wake up, get very comfortable and warm
- if you want to get out of bed, pick something cozy to wear
- drink very cold water or hot tea
- doodle aimlessly
- read a book you love dearly
- sleep some more
- go outside, even if its just your backyard, and relax
- look at tiny beautiful things like flowers and ants
- listen to music that makes you want to dance and dance your heart out
pls be kind to yrself and yr body i love u
You know what I like, and feel is so important? That he doesn’t say “Men thinks those are THEIR positions”. He says “We think those are OUR positions.”
As a male feminist, he still doesn’t exclude himself from the group of men.
you are not fat
you have fat
you also have fingernails
you are not fingernail
happy halloween. its fucking halloween every day from now until the end of october. happy fucking halloween
mom, dad: I'm gay/lesbian/bi/pan
you're too young to know what your sexuality is! It's just a phase.
*stares at a baby girl for no reason other than the fact that babies stare at everything*
oooh! Ladies man! We're gonna have to keep the girls offa you!